Computer-generated sketch

The man was seen carrying a child matching McCann’s description on the night she vanished in 2007 around the resort town of Praia da Luz in Portugal. Police hope for new leads in McCann case New evidence in McCann case The man is described as white, between 20 and 40 years old, with short brown hair and a medium build. He was seen carrying a blond child, who might have been in pajamas and who was estimated to be 3 to 4 years old, around the time Madeleine disappeared, police had said. The sketches are based on descriptions from separate witnesses, investigators said. Since the program aired, British police said they have received more than 300 phoned tips and 170 e-mailed ones. “We will now take the time to follow up these lines of enquiry,” Redwood said. Police target 38 ‘people of interest’ in Madeleine McCann’s ’07 disappearance The latest revelation is critical in reconstructing what exactly happened more than six years ago on the night of May 3, 2007,when McCann disappeared from her family’s villa while her parents dined at a nearby restaurant. The girl was just days shy of her fourth birthday. Computer-generated sketch Computer-generated sketch Computer-generated sketch Neither her parents nor the detectives investigating her case have given up on one day finding the little girl from Leicestershire, England. “There may be an entirely innocent explanation of this man, but we need to establish who he is to assist with our inquiries,” Redwood said earlier. Additionally, investigators believe they have a better understanding of when Madeleine may have been abducted, Redwood added. “The timeline we have now established has given new significance to sightings and movements of people in and around Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.” John Walsh: Madeleine McCann could be alive Police announced in July that they have identified 38 “people of interest” in connection with the case. Twelve of them are UK nationals who police say they think were in Portugal at the time the girl went missing. All the others are European nationals.

UK-registered yacht strays into TN coast after mid-sea accident

Finance partner page . Quotes are updated automatically, but will be turned off after 25 minutes of inactivity. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided “as is” for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Yahoo! nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Yahoo! site, you agree not to redistribute the information found therein. Fundamental company data provided by Capital IQ . Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI) .

UK’s Argos undercuts Tesco with 99.99 stg tablet

The four-member crew, Brown Coasta from Brazil, Martin Coorad from Germany, Karlash Terekal from France and Antony from Britain had embarked on a round-the-world journey from Australia in August, 2012. After visiting Sri Lanka on October 11, they had set sail to Mali but while going in the Arabian Sea, the yacht was rammed by a merchant vessel around 5am on Monday. As the sail and the mast sustained damage, they could not proceed further. Hence they reached Colachel shore where officials of the Indian Coast Guard, ‘Q’ Branch and Coastal Security Group interrogated them jointly. The crew members said that they decided to approach the nearby shore after the yacht sustained damages. They claimed that the merchant vessel that hit them did not stop to help them nor could they identify the ship’s details due to the darkness. They also said that the boat was registered and insured in the UK. The insurance company in the UK has been alerted which in turn is looking out for its Indian agency to help carry out the repair works, the crew members said. ‘Q’ branch officials said that the crew members have got all the necessary documents in place and visiting India was not in their schedule. It was a mid-sea emergency that forced them to seek shelter in Colachel fishing port, a ‘Q’ branch official said. Meanwhile, the crew members have approached the district administration through Coast Guard for permission to stay. On Monday they stayed in their cabin awaiting approval from the authorities. The yacht may be taken to Tuticorin for repair works, official sources said.